Hi, I'm Florent CHAMAULT!
Interested by IT since 10 years ago, the domains which fascinate me are mostly Open Source, IT security, virtualization, Monitoring and Web Hosting. And personnaly, I practice photography (Landscape). I'm rigorous, autonomous, organized while remaining open to change of priorities, proactive, I learn quickly, I appreciate the teamwork, because it allows me to acquire new knowledge and share mine.
Currently, I live in Madison, Wisconsin (USA), and I seek a job (With sponsorship) to stay here.
1989, 30 Nov - Fontainebleau, France
CRM Specialist Junior - July 2017 - Now
- Method CRM Setup and Customers Support
- Maintain system integrity as it relates to business processes and workflows
- Monitor data integrity and compliance across Salesforce.com and related applications
- Manage user permissions and security settings
- Responsible for administrative tasks: configuration and customization, workflows and approvals, reports and dashboards
- Manage projects with internal colleagues and outside consulting partners
- Create, modify and test changes based on user and organization changes or updates
- Assist with the onboarding of new users to use all SaaS tools related to Salesforce.com and the respective business processes
- Serve as main point of contact and provide user support for Salesforce.com
- Troubleshoot issues and manage internal user cases that pertain to SaaS tools
- Support sales’ initiatives to report on and view sales data inside SaaS tools
- Review changes in quarterly product releases from Salesforce.com
- Assist in identifying and implementing continuous improvement to system
- Share monthly tips and tricks with users and provide quarterly training to help with user adoption
Engineer Tech WebOps - July 2017 - January 2019 (1 Years and 5 Months)
- Oxalide, outsourcing company devops in the cloud. Your infrastructure becomes an asset for your eCommerce, SaaS, Media, Finance or Services business.
- Maintenance in Operational Condition
- Continuous Change Management
Systems and Networks Administrator - Feb 2013 - July 2017 (4 Years and 6 Months)
- Hubee is a new generation of technology services company that is accelerating the transformation of traditional audiovisual players (TV channels, TV producers, film studios, etc.) into new media.
- Hubee also enables these interactive media (IPTV portals, mobile operators, connected TV manufacturers, etc.) to enrich and increase the attractiveness of their offers with new or redesigned audiovisual services or content.
- Hubee offers a range of adaptable services, including consulting, partner research and negotiation, development of shared services and applications...
- Design and implementation of an automated management solution / Central Puppet configuration servers, and Hiera PuppetDB
- Design and implementation of a monitoring solution Nagios / Thruk / Livestatus / ERS + writing custom scripts nagios
- Design and implementation of a log management solution Syslog-ng / Elasticsearch / Logstash
- Design and implementation of a monitoring metric servers using of Collectd / Grafana (dashboard)
- Centralization of Unix users, managing their access to production and internal resources with OpenLDAP
- Managment and maintenance Server (Linux, Windows)
- Managment of production incidents
- Documentary writing
IT Technician - Sept 2010 - Sept 2012 (2 Years)
- Created by ministerial decree of 6 April 1937 (OJ of 9 April 1937), in the form of an association under the 1901 law, the CNETP is the professional body legally responsible for the paid holiday service in the Public Works sector.
- As a member of the Union des Caisses de France of the Congés Intempéries BTP (UCF) network, which brings together all the paid holiday funds existing in the Building and Public Works sector, the CNETP has been mandated to ensure, on behalf of the UCF, compensation for unemployment and the collection of the corresponding contributions.
- As a professional body, the CNETP supports other bodies in the building and public works profession, such as the OPPBTP, APAS-BTP-RP, APAS-PACA or the FNTP, CNATP, FFIE and FFB.
- Design and implementation of a monitoring solution Nagios / Centreon + writing custom scripts nagios
- Windows Server Management and Maintenance
- Migration of Lotus to Exchange
- Customers support medium level 1-3
APRR (Autoroute Paris Rhin Rhone)
Network Administrator Assistant - Jan 2010 - Mar 2010 (3 Months)
- Autoroutes Paris Rhin Rhône (APRR) is a company responsible for operating a French highway network.
- Since 20 February 2006, the date of its privatisation by the French State, APRR has been part of the Effarie consortium (composed of Eiffage and Macquarie, an Australian investment bank).
- APRR is the second largest motorway concession operator in France and the fourth largest in Europe.
- Migration of the ATM Network to MPLS Network
- Managment, configuration and maintenance of Cisco Router/Switch
IT Engineering School - Network Option
ETNA - PARIS 2012 -> 2015
BTS of Business IT - System and Network Administrator
IRIS - PARIS - 2010 -> 2012
BAC Professional IT and Network
IRIS - PARIS 2008 -> 2010
OS & Tools
Debian, CentOs, MacOsX, Windows7/10
Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Slack, Office3657/10
Automatisation (Puppet, hiera), Chef6/10
Syslog-ng, ElasticSearch, Logstash4/10
Apache, Varnish, MemCached, Cloud AWS7/10
Hearbeat, DRBD, Mysql4/10
CISCO (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)5/10
Send me a message